Ethos and Values
Delivering first class care to our service users and ensuring their safety is at the heart of everything that we do. We achieve this through:
Effective partnerships and collaboration with NHS Wheelchair Services
Ensuring our valued staff are supported, trained and skilled
Constantly striving for excellence
Always evaluating and looking at how we can improve
DGT Services Ltd remains focused on serving Wheelchair Services as our core business. As an Approved Repairer, we meet and surpass all the requirements of the Healthcare Standards for NHS Commissioned Wheelchair Services and Code of Practice for Wheelchair and Seating Services (CECOPS). We also maintain the quality standard ISO 9001:2015 and environmental standard ISO14001 accreditation.
We continue to explore and improve upon our impact on the environment and our carbon footprint.
- all our working practices,
- how we manage the vehicles that our engineers use,
- recycling and refurbishment of wheelchairs and parts,
- reducing the amount of waste produced,
- endeavoring to use local trades and suppliers wherever possible,
- supporting our local community.
We have a fantastic team of staff who all work together to deliver the Wheelchair Repair and Maintenance Services across London and the South East. We are a fair employer and none of our staff are on zero hours contracts.